The ISd lab is equipped with state-of-the-art HCI, VR, IxD and Usability tools designed for researching a number of different areas.
Latest technology tools include:
- Motion capture system with 10 cameras (Vicon).
- Virtual reality headsets and gloves.
- Portable eye tracker (Dikablis)
- Usability lab and software (Morae).
- Workstations, servers, projectors.
- Tablets MS Surface, Android and iPad for remote mobile app development.
- Depth sensors (Kinect, leap) for experimenting with mid-aid interactions.
- Brain-Computer Interfaces (Emotiv epoc)
- Multi touch tablets
- Multi touch table